Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Job very urgent
Author Message
Antonio
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Job very urgent

I had job interview and tests completed, please pray for Grace of God to me in order to become hired and start working there immediatly, I've been unemployed for a long while and facing several financial problems. Desperately in deep need of that job. Thank and blessings.
02-19-2013 11:38 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Job very urgent

Antonio, I pray in the Name of Jesus that you would find great favor with these employers and that you would receive this job and start working soon. I pray that the Lord would help you and your family in every way and strengthen you and bless you with the ability to pay off all your debts and to prosper. Read and study His Word (the Bible) as much as you possibly can and believe it. Trust in Him with all your heart and He will make a way for you.
02-19-2013 06:04 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.