Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Job Search
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Job Search

I'm trying my best to get my dream job. I just need some encouraging news.
03-03-2010 08:14 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Job Search

Lord lead your child to a job that they will have a passion for and a place where they can serve you at the same time. Let their hope be in you and your perfect will. In Jesus name I pray.
03-04-2010 07:53 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.