Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
job I applied for
Author Message
a guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
job I applied for

I applied for a job I think I would like. However I have not worked for a while and I wonder if I would be ready for this particular job. Please pray that the Lord would guide me and also the person recruiting. I would not like to get the position if I am not ready for it as it would involve moving city etc- however if I am it would be great. Even a good interview may make things clearer. Thank you for praying. I want to begin again after some difficult years and I am taking the first steps.Jesus-sign
10-10-2017 03:00 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: job I applied for

Father in Heaven, please give this person the confidance and blessings they need and favor with the interviewer. Let your perfect will be done. Amen
10-11-2017 02:35 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.