Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Jesus is
Unregistered

Jesus is

Jesus is the answer to every problem we endure he is so real he is lord of lord and king of kings seek him search for him with all your hearts just a message spoke in to my spirit thought I share that we are only to put God on a pedestal and never worship and human beings we live in a world where people have washed and watered down the word of God but the Bible is the TRUE word of God obey it saints love you all
06-22-2022 07:56 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Jesus is

You are so right, God is an instant help at all times, but unfortunately most people only remember Him when they are in need or in trouble, then they forget Him without even saying thank you God. How much we are missing by not knowing the real God who loves us like no other unconditional love. He is so real and loving but we first have to want Him in our heart, mind, and soul to really know Him. By reading His holy word and communicating with Him is the beginning of a wonderful relationship with Him.
Once I was lost and I cried out to Him and He heard my sincere cry for help, He came and helped me out of a terrible pit I was in. Today I can tell you all, He has been with me giving me comfort, strength, and blessing me in so many ways, I can't never denied my Savior or stop loving Him for I know beyond any doubt that God is a real and mighty presence. There is so much suffering and hate in this world today because so many have forgotten Him. He is the only that can fix our lives and this world, if we turn to Him and allow Him to work in our lives. Praise His Holy Name!!!
The verse below still stands today for God's word never goes void, but we have to repent really repent and ask God to help us grow in Him and stay close to Him. We can learn what is right in His eyes, by reading the bible where there is also so much wisdom to learn from.
2 Chronicles 7:14 - Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. AMEN!
06-23-2022 06:53 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.