Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
issues at work
Author Message
GBZ
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
issues at work

Please pray for people in my workplace to get along. I have been put in charge of a team of about 16 people. I would like for everyone on my team to be able to work together as a team. We seem to be having a few issues that I would like to get behind us. We only have to be together as a team for the summer months and then we'll go back to our regular jobs in September. Thanks everyone.
06-18-2012 08:16 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.