Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
in need
Author Message
krissyinlima
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
in need

I am a single mother of children, one is 18 and very sick. Him and I both have Fibromyalgia, as well as other health problems. His name is Richard, and he's too sick to finish high school (even homeschooling), work, or go into the military, which is his dream. Please pray for healing for the both of us....also I ask you pray for a vehicle for us. I walk to many necessary places in a lot of pain. Our pain is not treated successfully by our doctors, as is many with this disease. I haven't been able to work in 12 years, neither have I won my diability case. Please pray for my children and I. We don't have extended family or anybody to help. Thanks so much. Bless
04-06-2012 03:46 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
azclassic Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,410
Joined: Feb 2012
Post: #2
RE: in need

Dear Lord I pray for healing over this family. May you please guide them and direct them.I pray or financial blessings for them. Lord will you please bless them with transporation and and give them strength. Lord wth you all things are possible. And I ask this in Jesus Precious name Amen
04-06-2012 04:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: in need

Lord your the Healer for our bodies Heal every fiber of thier being from head to toe by ur stripes. I suffered to but Lord healed me by Eating Right Prayer & exercize. Lord help this family to do just that & bless them with a good natural med dr. & with a good car & help Richard to finish his school Bless them Lord with Godly friends & wisdom Praise God Bless u Amen!
04-07-2012 02:28 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 5,058
Joined: Jun 2008
Post: #4
RE: in need

Precious Jesus, please touch this mother and her son. Lord, please heal the ailments in their bodies. Lord, I pray that they will always be found serving You. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.
04-07-2012 04:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.