Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
I'm desperate... all is almost lost
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
I'm desperate... all is almost lost

I have been on short-term medical leave for almost 2 months from my employer due to severe mental health issues that I was previously unaware of. I am returning to work on Monday. It is highly likely that I will be losing my job when I return. This is due to inappropriate work practices that occurred prior to my being on medical leave. While on medical leave it was found that my condition is attributable to the inappropriate work practices. Now that the disorder has been identified I’m on medication and being treated but the damage is done. If I lose my job will lose my health benefits and not be able to continue on my meds and additional treatment. Because of this mental condition I’ve not been able to develop any marketable skills and is making finding other employment very, very difficult. I’ve lost hope. I cannot change the past with all the mistakes and hurt that I and others have suffered because of this disorder. It has caused a lifetime of frustration and failure. Now I’m likely to lose everything – house, belongings, friends, credit. I’ve lost my hopes, dreams, wife, and potential for children all because of this. I feel like the only one who could have done anything to help, change, or prevent this is God and I feel betrayed by him as well. I have nothing left to hope for, dream for, work towards, strive for… I feel like all hope for any type of favorable outcome is non-existent. I know all things happen for a reason and I sick of hearing it. I know God doesn’t close one door without opening another but I can’t see it. I know I should be patient and wait on Him but I feel betrayed. I feel as if he is waiting for me to hit rock bottom so my efforts and works can get out of the way… but I can’t I’m desperately scrambling to not end up homeless without sufficient medical care. I don’t know what to do… please help me.
08-07-2008 05:07 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
gbarber52 Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 14
Joined: Jul 2008
Post: #2
RE: I'm desperate... all is almost lost

[quote=Guest]
I have been on short-term medical leave for almost 2 months from my employer due to severe mental health issues that I was previously unaware of. I am returning to work on Monday. It is highly likely that I will be losing my job when I return. This is due to inappropriate work practices that occurred prior to my being on medical leave. While on medical leave it was found that my condition is attributable to the inappropriate work practices. Now that the disorder has been identified I’m on medication and being treated but the damage is done. If I lose my job will lose my health benefits and not be able to continue on my meds and additional treatment. Because of this mental condition I’ve not been able to develop any marketable skills and is making finding other employment very, very difficult. I’ve lost hope. I cannot change the past with all the mistakes and hurt that I and others have suffered because of this disorder. It has caused a lifetime of frustration and failure. Now I’m likely to lose everything – house, belongings, friends, credit. I’ve lost my hopes, dreams, wife, and potential for children all because of this. I feel like the only one who could have done anything to help, change, or prevent this is God and I feel betrayed by him as well. I have nothing left to hope for, dream for, work towards, strive for… I feel like all hope for any type of favorable outcome is non-existent. I know all things happen for a reason and I sick of hearing it. I know God doesn’t close one door without opening another but I can’t see it. I know I should be patient and wait on Him but I feel betrayed. I feel as if he is waiting for me to hit rock bottom so my efforts and works can get out of the way… but I can’t I’m desperately scrambling to not end up homeless without sufficient medical care. I don’t know what to do… please help me.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during these difficult times. Always hold onto your faith and know that God and His Son, Jesus Christ loves you very much and is watching over you every minute. The power of Prayer can and will conquer over all adversities.
Yours In Christ
Gregory Barber
Greg barber_54[at]yahoo.com
08-08-2008 03:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #3
RE: I'm desperate... all is almost lost

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
Please open the gates of financial blessings in our lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
12-11-2012 12:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.