Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

I want to die
Unregistered

I want to die

I've been actively seeking Ways to Die. I've been Googling the best way to kill yourself. And the read many articles on the subject. I attempted suicide and thought about suicide multiple times. Please please please pray. Pray like you've never prayed before. I am at the end of my rope and do not know what to do. Please pray that God will intervene and stop this. I'm asking for his strength and will and since I'm not strong enough I'm also asking for him to pick me up carry me through this. I need help
03-21-2021 04:54 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
ShawnBlue Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

RE: I want to die

Lord, please lift this one up and carry them through this difficult time in their life... Hold on to them and don't let them go... Please intervene I pray in your loving name Jesus. Amen
03-21-2021 09:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

God please help this person as I feel the same way often I pray that life gets better for this child of yours God
03-21-2021 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Lord show this person your way and give them your peace and the strength to keep on going no matter what life throws at them. Let them remember with you there is life and you help us through the bad times in our lives. Send them your peace and the desire to live a better way with you in their heart. Cover them with the blood of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior and bring them out of that dark pit they are in now into your light. I pray in the mighty and loving name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
03-22-2021 06:25 AM
Unregistered

Open a door Lord for this guest that will introduce a better way of life and give this guest a desire to live , a desire to get up in the morning ,
a sense of purpose and grace to carry on. Daily strength
06-09-2021 05:18 PM
Unregistered

i wrote something similar on here a few days ago, i wrote how i want to die as well. i even try to find people to do it for me and websites on how to do it quickly and painless. i have tried 3 different ways and so far no luck. I recently prayed for my own death as well and still here. so i have come to the conclusion that God wants me alive for a reason and i need to repent for all the stupid actions i took in the last little while. i also figured out that no matter what God will forgive. he never changes so please repent and get help like i am doing. i do not know if this will work but i need to try and trust God that he has a plan- a plan to prosper and not to harm a plan to provide and to love all his children's. I also realize that life is tough but think about those who are blind, deaf, loss of limbs, abused ect if some how they can keep moving forward i can too
06-10-2021 08:24 AM
Unregistered

Yes, the person who posted this above my post is right. I've been there too, but God did had a plan for me and even though it had not materialized at that time yet, today it's so clear. Thanks God I was here to raise my first grandson so my daughter can work. I was here to care for my oldest daughter when she needed me. God healed my marriage forty years ago and saved my husband too. God helped us find a house we could afford to buy in a beautiful area. God has blessed me since then so much and given me so much happiness and joy in my life. Today I can look back and can't believe I was once down in the pit of hell not wanting to live anymore. I'm glad God saved me and helped me when I thought there was no hope, he gave me a reason for living and so much more. Today I look back and I'm so glad I didn't do what I was planning on doing so many years ago. Hang in there God will see you though it all, and someday you too will look back and see God did had a plan for you and many blessings too. May God bless you like he has me and many others out there who trusted him.
06-10-2021 08:52 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.