Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
I need your prayers...
Author Message
JamesG Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 254
Joined: Apr 2011
Post: #1
I need your prayers...

I need your prayers. I am envolved with an on line news blog that I am getting the word out about OWS in New York City and 28 cities to date that are involved with supporting the OWS. I am getting the word out by way of my news blog and posting updates to the events that are happening behind the scenes. Not the stories being printed and posted by the main stream media.

So please pray for me that the Lord leads me in the direction to serve his purpose and will for what I am doing presently with my News Blog.

Amen and Bless
10-10-2011 10:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
JW123 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,705
Joined: Apr 2011
Post: #2
RE: I need your prayers...

Please excuse my ignorance, but what is OWS?

In any event....Father God, open the doors so that YOU may be glorified through the work that James does. May he be blessed in abundance as he is obedient to your word. AMEN.
10-10-2011 11:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
JamesG Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 254
Joined: Apr 2011
Post: #3
RE: I need your prayers...

OWS is OCCUPY WALL STREET IN NEW YORK CITY AT LIBERITY SQUARE with over 26 cities accross the USA. With a major event on Oct 15 world wide... Stay tuned. And thanks for the prayers JW123. Bless
10-11-2011 03:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.