Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
I need the right words
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
I need the right words

I should make a decision concerning a job application and need the right words for an e-mail. A small thing perhaps, but sometimes small things seem important. Dear Jesus, help us to make right decisions and choose the right words every day!
10-12-2011 01:20 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #2
RE: I need the right words

Dear Lord,please lead this guest on Your way.I pray that Your will to be done in this guest life.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
10-12-2011 04:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.