Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

I need a blessing of faith and healing
faithfox Offline
Registered

I need a blessing of faith and healing

I have been laid off from my job recientally, my lease is up on my apartment soon in January, I just found out that my parents may be getting a divorce and also stressed that my girlfriend that is coming back on January 15 2008 and I feel she may not want to be with me because I feel so screwed up right now im having a hard time managing my life. I hope she will accept me in the situation that I am in because I do love her and I havent had a girl that I have said that about in a long time. I am so confused and have such strange feeling about the future that I honestly dont know what Im going to do. I have been having panic attacks again and I have had trouble with my body. God if your out there please please please help me lord please help me raise from darkness that I feel like I am in and see your great light, forgiveness and faith and healing of the joy and blessings of your almighty healing and grace. I feel like all I have left is your faith and may that keep calm and graceful. Lord please help me from the demons that I have been facing and bless me with the watchful eyes of angles that will guide me to a greater good. God I pray that you will help me and the people around me to bless their lives and provide grace and healing. Lord I need you so please let me see your grace and provide me with a solution that will help for the greater good and allow me to put on the armor of God for healing, strength and peacefulness in my life.

Amen

- Kyle
(This post was last modified: 12-26-2007 09:01 PM by faithfox.)
12-26-2007 08:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.