Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
I have Prayed for my own death
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
I have Prayed for my own death

Please pray for me to find Help. i have been to thearpy before and even a christian theapist but last night i prayed and asked God to allow me to die. so i need help. please pray that i can find the right help, either thearpy again or some type of "home"
please God hear my prayer: no one knows for sure when our "time" is up but i do not want to pass before it is my time. please forgive me for asking for my death to come soon. please hear my heart and see my pain and bless me with your love to find help

in Jesus name i pray almen
08-09-2012 09:01 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
ljn Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 19
Joined: Aug 2012
Post: #2
RE: I have Prayed for my own death

Thank you Lord. I don’t understand the hard times that I am having now and I know you understand my pain, but I praise you for being My Lord. Help me to see what I need to do with the situations around me and I pray that I will grow from these difficulties in a positive way. Thank You for this opportunity You are giving me to trust You to handle my life. Things may not work out perfectly as I would like, but I praise You for the good work You are doing in me. Thank You and praise You Lord.”
God’s Word is His will. His Word is full of living power. It is active, and it will accomplish whatever God sends it out to do. When we pray God's Word back to Him, we are agreeing with God.
08-09-2012 12:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: I have Prayed for my own death

Thank you Lord for helping me understand the pain of your child. I have been in that place and state of mind and I know those words all to well.

Father in the name, stripes and blood of Jesus-Christ, I come to your Throne of Grace according to Mark 9:23, and Mathew 7:7 and by faith, I come to plead for mercy for this child of yours who feels that he or she has reach the end of the road. Father God you are the God of the impossible. You understand what the human flesh feels more than anyone for you created it. Father, I ask you to possess your dear child's mind, body and soul immediately and command sanity, courage, healing, joy, peace, forgiveness, blessings, riches and love. Send companionship and love and peace into this dear soul's life oh God. Help him or her forget the past and just enjoy life.

I have faith in you Lord please fight for us here on earth we believe in you. In Jesus' name-Amen
08-09-2012 12:40 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #4
RE: I have Prayed for my own death

Heavenly Father, I agree with these prayers and pray for this precious one who feels that life is not worth living. Many of us at times have felt this way when the hurt is so overwhelming. God, I pray in the Name of Jesus that this one would give all this hurt and pain up to You. You can deal with it, and You can change this situation into JOY! You give us beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of PRAISE for the spirit of heaviness. Touch this one and do this miracle that only You can do and let them know that because You LIVE, they CAN face tomorrow. Amen.
08-09-2012 09:44 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Dawn1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 2,339
Joined: Apr 2012
Post: #5
RE: I have Prayed for my own death

FATHER GOD, HAVE MERCY ON THIS PERSON. SURROUND THEM WITH YOUR UNFAILING LOVE. GIVE THEM HOPE FOR THEIR HURTING SOUL. IN JESUS MANE I PRAY. AMEN
08-10-2012 12:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Godschild9108 Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 108
Joined: Dec 2010
Post: #6
RE: I have Prayed for my own death

This almost brings me to tears because i feel in a since we all feel down and out and want to give up but in phil 3:13 it says we press towards the mark(goal) for the prize that is upward in God.
Press into God and he will Press into you.
Lord God please bless this person as there heart reaches out to you. Give them areal understanding of your love. Open there hearts to you direction, and give them a ecounter with you that changes how they see life. You are God all by yourself and I thank you that you are making them prosperous in all there ways, give them insight on what you have planned for there future. I thank you for being God, Amen

Prayer isnt a Hobby, its a LiFestYle~
08-10-2012 10:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #7
RE: I have Prayed for my own death

(08-09-2012 09:01 AM)Guest Wrote:  Please pray for me to find Help. i have been to thearpy before and even a christian theapist but last night i prayed and asked God to allow me to die. so i need help. please pray that i can find the right help, either thearpy again or some type of "home"
please God hear my prayer: no one knows for sure when our "time" is up but i do not want to pass before it is my time. please forgive me for asking for my death to come soon. please hear my heart and see my pain and bless me with your love to find help

in Jesus name i pray almen



PLEASE REPENT OF EVERYTHING YOU'VE SAID AGAINST GOD. YOU JUST CALLED IN ALL DEATH ANGELS AROUND YOU. YOU HAVE TO WATCH WHAT YOU SPEAK. YOU WILL GET YOUR WISHES IF YOU DON'T REPENT. THIS IS YOUR CHOICE AS A HUMAN BEING. GOD WILL "NOT" FORCE HIMSELF TO BE RECEIVED IF YOUR HEART IS NOT OPEN TO HIS WILL. MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL.
08-10-2012 04:25 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.