Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Home repairs
Ald Offline
Registered

Home repairs

I'm living in my house with my mom, my 20 year old daughter and 15 year old son who also just started igh school this year. My ex lives next door,he had to file for bankruptcy about a year or so ago, he said the mortgage here is taken out of his pay every month and he has 3 more years of this bankruptcy. As I've said before, Im middle aged, 54, no career and I don't know what the future holds on this earth. I know fear is wrong, were supposed to trust Jesus but I worry alot which affects me nd my walk with God, also it's hard to be a light to others and give hope to others if I am worried so much and feel like life isn't worth it. I want to be a light and good witness.
I know money isn't everything, I'll never be rich or live in a fancy house but I pray God would give me some hope or a way to make it on my own and not be homeless. I feel like it's too late at my age and things seem hopeless, also it's embarrassing and I also sometimes wish I could find a partner, helpmate and love but I know my life isn't good for a relationship now: teenager and daughter, mom living with me, I can't afford this house not even an apartment, car and my son can be a real brat. My young kids aren't saved. My son can be difficult, he's a teenager and in high school and alot of his friends in the neighborhood are also from broken homes: I worry about him. I don't want him to be worldly but want him to make it.

My house is older and I don't know how I can fix it up but I pray God will allow me to do this so me and my family can feel at home, not be embarrassed by my house: I have no bedroom doors upstairs, they were supposed to be replaced but my ex never did it, embarrassing to have no doors on bedroom, the floors are beat and need carpeting, the front doors are falling apart and I have cracks on my ceilings. I don't know if the cracks are just cosmetic or a sign of more, I worry about the crack on the ceiling above the stairs going upstairs because it's under the bathroom, bathtub, we had a leak behind the shower wall for 7/8 years and have a hole in the ceiling at the bottom of the stairs, some of the plaster or drywall aso crumbled along the living room wall. I pray the crack is just a coincidence. My friend's husband came and fixed the leak, out in new bathtub faucets months ago and said he would come back and go up into ceiling under tub to see if there is any water damage y in there, rotting wood or mold but he never came back. He only charged me for parts. You can imagine what a plumber would charge me to go up into my ceiling and if they then find damage, repair it and then watch up ceiling. I don't have thousands of dollars. I also don't want the tub coming down into the stairs or living room. We only have one bathroom. For the past few years, when it rains, the bedroom ceiling leaks and the hole us widening. I just pray God will keep this house from falling apart or any major catastrophies. I've been blessed to have church buy us a new furnace, I bought a new oven, dryer and washer with tax return money and as of now the car is still running but that's a worry. We really need a car to get around, go to work, shop an get our of house once in a while. I hope God will keep hoping me and my family.

Prayers that my coworker is cancer free with a breast biopsy or they can remove the cancer. She lives alone.
Prayers my kids get saved. Prayers for the kids with broken homes, prayers God takes care of them. Prayers I one is bullied in school and does well. So many kids around with broken families, pain, anger. This world is getting crazier. Prayerstgey get saved.

Prayers God would send me a Christian friend at work, it gets lonely. Prayers for a few more godly friends, I only have one close friend now, hardly see her, she is married, works early, I work late. I'd love to have a good female Friend. Like to have some clean fun once in a while. I'm grateful to have a car to go to work and shop but would like to be able to drive further once in a while to do something different, have some fun.

I need more money to live, I'm actually hoping I can stay here another 6 years so I make it to 60 and can then ply for senior high rise based on income, I love my mom but she helps with bills or food and she's 78, I don't want to think in terms of money with a person's life, if she dies I don't want to feel bad because I don't know how I'll pay all the bills myself since I can't. Aso if I ever meet a Christian man which isn't likely but I want to have money, can't marry for money.

Prayers for my health, I need to loose some weight, my knees hurt. Prayers I can sleep, my bed is hard and my side hurts, I need see for work. I get tired.

Prayers for my friend's marriage, her husband has mental issues and can be a Jekyll and Hyde. Can be the sweetest person then be a jerk.
Prayers for my two grandkids to feel better. Prayerstgey get saved. God protects them.

Thanks.
09-23-2021 09:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: Home repairs

In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor for this family. In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Psalm 118:25 and abundantly life for this family. In Jesus Name I pray what is impossible with people is possible with God for this family.
In Jesus Name I pray 1 John 3:8 b) for this family. In Jesus Name I pray "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" for this family.
Thank You Lord because there is nothing too hard for God. Jeremiah 32:17, Luke 1:37, Luke 18:27.

In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalm 1:3 and Psalm 4:7-8 and Psalm 5:12 and Psalm 16:7-8 and Psalm 18:29 and Psalm 18:39 and Psalm 20:4 and Psalm 23 and Psalm 33:9 and Psalm 35:1 and Psalm 54:4 and Psalm 71:1-3 and Psalm 71:21 and Psalm 84:11 and Psalm 91 and Psalm 103:3 and Psalm 107:20 and Psalm 118:17 and Psalm 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and for 7 times restoration for this family.
Thank You Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
09-24-2021 12:45 AM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor for this family. In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Psalm 118:25 and abundantly life for this family. In Jesus Name I pray what is impossible with people is possible with God for this family.
In Jesus Name I pray 1 John 3:8 b) for this family. In Jesus Name I pray "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" for this family.
Thank You Lord because there is nothing too hard for God. Jeremiah 32:17, Luke 1:37, Luke 18:27.

In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalm 1:3 and Psalm 4:7-8 and Psalm 5:12 and Psalm 16:7-8 and Psalm 18:29 and Psalm 18:39 and Psalm 20:4 and Psalm 23 and Psalm 33:9 and Psalm 35:1 and Psalm 54:4 and Psalm 71:1-3 and Psalm 71:21 and Psalm 84:11 and Psalm 91 and Psalm 103:3 and Psalm 107:20 and Psalm 118:17 and Psalm 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and for 7 times restoration for this family.
Thank You Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
01-15-2022 01:30 AM
Brother_David Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Heavenly Father please touch this dear sister and meet her many needs. Lord You know life can be hard but Your word tells us that You are our all sufficient provider. Please mend and heal these many needs Father and show our sister that no need is greater than Your ability to meet.

I pray this in Jesus mighty and precious name,

Amen
01-15-2022 03:43 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.