Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
HI
Author Message
abbie Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,134
Joined: Apr 2008
Post: #1
HI

HI THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PRAYERS THAT I SO DESPERATELY NEED..THE PATCH IS KEEPING THE PAIN TO A POINT THAT I CAN WALK [SLOWLY] WITH OUT THE CANE..I AM STARTING TO SETTLE DOWN WITH IT WITH OUT FEELING GUILTY..THE LORD HAS HELPED ME A GREAT DEAL TO KNOW THAT it IS THROUGH HIS MERCY THAT HE IS TAKING ME THIS WAY..AND I MUST NOT LEAN TO MY OWN UNDERSTANDING AND TRUST HIM TO FINISH WHAT HE STARTED..THANK YOU ..THANK YOU SO MUCH
IN HIS SERVICE AND LOVE abbie...Warrior
Heart
07-02-2009 10:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Cheryl Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 987
Joined: Aug 2008
Post: #2
RE: HI

Hi Abbie,

I am so pleased to hear that you are healing. It is a slow process (this I know with broken foot and sliced open forehead myself) but God will will cure what ails you. Hang tight and hang tough! I know it is difficult, frustrating, and a huge struggle! Please know that I will be praying for you!

God Bless,
Cheryl Smile
07-02-2009 10:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
gmc Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 181
Joined: May 2009
Post: #3
RE: HI

Jesus, I pray for abbie's healing and strong faith. Thank you for her constant prayers.

Psalm 65:1-2
O God in Zion, we wait before you in silent praise, and thus fulfill our vow. And because you answer prayer, all mankind will come to you with their requests.
07-02-2009 10:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 5,058
Joined: Jun 2008
Post: #4
RE: HI

Lord Jesus,thank You so much for the healing that Abbie has received so far. I pray that she wil have total healing of her pain. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.
07-03-2009 05:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
bcshelvsme
Unregistered

 
Post: #5
RE: HI

Lord we thank you for your daughter Abbie and for what you are doing in her life and body. Continue to encourage her and heal that pain she suffers from. May she soon be able to walk fast, even run as when she was younger without pain. I know you can do it for nothing is impossible for you Heavenly Father. I ask and thank you in Jesus Precious Name and give You all the Honor and the Glory, Amen! Warrior
For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee. Isaiah 54:10
07-03-2009 06:28 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest 44 Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 41
Joined: Jun 2009
Post: #6
RE: HI

Lifting this injury to You Lord for complete healing, in Jesus nameAmen
07-03-2009 07:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Buster Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 504
Joined: Mar 2009
Post: #7
RE: HI

Dear Lord, I come to you and bring before you Abbie and her health, Lord, you have asked us to pray one for another that we will be healed, and I am praying for Abbies complete healing...Place your angels aroundher, give her guidance, wisdom, comfort and your mercy lLord, I ask this in Jesus name, Amen
07-03-2009 07:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
gws49 Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 185
Joined: Jun 2009
Post: #8
RE: HI

Dear Lord,
As I learn from the Bible--and read--you are the most just, awesome, divine and loving God! I praise and worship you as my Almighty God! I love you with all of my heart and pray that you'll always be the center of my life and my fellow Christians life. I ask you to eliminate any and all pain from this child of yours now Dear Lord. I thank you and praise you for everything you've done for us Dear Lord. Thank you for and I pray in his name--Christ Jesus--Our Saviour--Amen.
07-03-2009 07:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.