If you plan on shopping on Amazon, please click the link at the end of this line and we will get a small commission if you purchase something. Shopping on Amazon?

Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Help with repairs
Unregistered

Help with repairs

Praying for a Godly person I can trust to help with repairs for very low cost praying a knowledgeable person from the church, have much pain due to Cfs, dizziness hard to function and almost fell. Prayers this pain leave my feet to my crown and evil people leave us and our home alone IJN bless you. Amen
11-17-2020 01:39 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Help with repairs

Lord help this person be able to find the right worker who will do the job they need done in their home right, and without overcharging them. Also what they are suffering from sounds like neuropathy, which is pain associated with diabetes. I know because I suffer from it, let them see Lord that it's best to go see a doctor before it gets worse. You have given them the wisdom to help us heal too, or give us the right medication to help us heal. Guide their steps to what is best for them in both situation they are facing. I pray in Jesus name amen.
11-17-2020 09:54 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Aaron Offline
Registered

RE: Help with repairs

Just said a prayer for you, friend, that the Lord will touch you with His healing hand according to His will. May God fill you with His peace.
11-19-2020 04:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.