Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Help that we need urgent
Unregistered

Help that we need urgent

Please pray for me and my family to receive the help we need God please help us
10-13-2020 06:49 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
ShawnBlue Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

RE: Help that we need urgent

Lord, please be with this one and their family and bless them with the help they need I pray In your loving name Jesus. Amen
10-13-2020 07:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
GodMyPraise Offline
Registered

Dear Heavenly Father, Please, according to you word in Psalms 62:12, and 2 Corinthians 1:3, You are the Father of Mercies and Mercy belongs to you. Please, RESTORE this family well being after the order of 1 Samuel 30:8 and Joel 2:25 in the anointed Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. As you shout a big Amen, GRACE OF GOD is release to you Now!!!
10-14-2020 02:11 AM
Aaron Offline
Registered

Hi, friend. Just said a prayer for your family, that the Lord will meet all your needs in significant ways according to His will. May God fill your home with His peace.
10-14-2020 07:22 AM
bcshelvsme
Unregistered

Lord send this family the help they need soon and bless them beyond their imaginations. May they never forget it's been you who has bless them and enriched their lives with good health and by answering their prayers. May they become great witnesses of your mighty power and love for all of us. I pray in the merciful and loving name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. Amen! Warrior
10-16-2020 06:55 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Brother_David Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Heavenly Father we pray for this dear family's urgent need and ask that You would bring the help into their life that they desperately need. "I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth." Psalm 121. We thank You Lord that You are our ever present help in the times of our desperate need.

I pray this in Jesus mighty and precious name,

Amen
10-17-2020 12:37 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.