Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Help My Brother
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Help My Brother

I am requesting prayers for my brother who is battling cancer. He is a Veit Nam Vet and was exposed to Agent Orange. Now he is losing his life because of this exposure. My brother is a fine person who spent his life caring for others and never had a family of his own. His only remaining family are his brothers and his many friends. He will be going for his dr appointment tomorrow and I am asking God and all of God's children to pray that he gets just a little good news so he can have one last enjoyable holiday season. I know God doesn't get in a hurry, but He is always on time.
Thank you for caring enough to pray for a stranger.
In Jesus precious name,
Amen
11-22-2010 08:53 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Help My Brother

Lord your child has already risked his life in Viet Nam and now this cancer is taken over his life. How hard can this be Lord. He has been faithful to his country in service and now needs your favour on his remaining life. I pray Lord that however short or long his life is that it is filled with joy, love, peace and a heart filled with hope in you Lord. I pray that you would heal him Lord. If you want him home to his eternal reward Lord I pray that you would give him the power to endure. He already has displayed the courage Lord. I ask that you would be gracious toward him. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
11-22-2010 07:06 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.