Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Help me to put away the things that displease You.
yeshuaboy Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Help me to put away the things that displease You.

Praise Adonai! I will give thanks to the Eternal One with all my heart in the council of the upright and in the assembly. Great are His works, they are pondered by all who delight in them. Splendid and majestic is His work, and His righteousness endures forever, He has caused His wonderful acts to be remembered. The Eternal One is gracious and compassionate. Through he is on high, yet he looks upon the lowly, but the proud he knows from afar.

Thank You Father Yahweh, for all You have done for Your people, You are great, and there is no Savior besides You. From ancient days, You are He, and no one can deliver out of Your hand, You act who can reverse it. Thank You that Your Spirit live in me. Please with the power of Your Spirit help me to continually seek Your righteousness and purpose to be more like Yeshua for those who hunger and thirst for righteousness will be blessed and they will be satisfied. Help me to put away falsehood and speak in truth. Help me to put away perversity from my mouth and keep corrupt talk from my lips.

Eternal One, I thank You that salvation, glory, and power belong to You and that You revealed the mystery of Yeshua to Your people. I thank You for Your may benefits. Please help me to put away the things that displease You. Help me to put away all malice, and all guile and hypocrisy and envy and all slander. Help me to abstain from immorality and learn to possses my own vessel in sanctification and honor. For You did not call me to be impure, but to live a holy life.

Abba Father, according to Your Word please forgive all my inquities and heals all my diseases. Redeem my life from the pit and crowns me with love and compassion. Satisfies my desires with good things, so that my youth is renewed like the eagle's. Halleluyah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our Elohim, because His judgments are true and righteous.

Father Yahweh, please hear my cry for love and answer my prayer and I ask the same for all of Yours children in the faith, Spiritual Israel, in the name of Your Son, Yeshua, the Messiah, the Anointed One, the Word of Elohim, the One whose with a name given which is above every name without compare in majesty and power, in dignity of grace, in beauty of virtue and in eternity of love. Amen, so be it. Halleluyah.

Correction: I thank You for Your many benefits, instead of 'may benefits'.
(This post was last modified: 07-18-2015 05:18 AM by yeshuaboy.)
07-18-2015 05:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.