Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Help ..do you have prophet gift?
yoshi1015
Unregistered

Help ..do you have prophet gift?

I have been praying to God in Jesus name regarding a specific circumstance in my life. It is the most import thing in my life that not only affects me but others. The Bible says to not seek fortune tellers but to seek God for these things. I know the only way a true answer can be respected is if it comes from God through a prophet of God. Please help me find someone who can reveal this answer I have been seeking
11-27-2016 08:53 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Help ..do you have prophet gift?

Read the word of God every day, and he will guide your steps to a better life when you turn over you heart to Him. He will make you a happier person give you wisdom, and give you a better life, just make his word the bible you daily spiritual vitamins.
Lord enlighten this person to follow you and allow you to guide their steps to where you want them to be in their walk with you. In Jesus precious name I pray amen.
Matthew 6:32-34
32-For the pagans pursue all these things, and your Heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33-But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you. 34-Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Today has enough trouble of its own.…
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
11-27-2016 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Lord you know this person better than any human being does in this world, for you form him and gave him breath of life into this world. You also can talk to him better than anyone else. All he has to do is listen to you talking direct to him, and not through anyone else. This way they don't have to blame anyone if what they tell them was wrong for them. May they take the responsibility of communicating directly to you through our Lord Jesus Christ, and allow the holy spirit to enlighten them through your word. I pray in Jesus mane I pray amen.
11-27-2016 05:51 PM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Lord i pray to guide this person in this request and also i pray that Your will be done in their life
in Jesus Name Amen

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
11-28-2016 02:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.