jackieoh4u
Junior Member
  
Posts: 13
Joined: Mar 2009
|
healing
Thank You, Lord God. You are our providor, our healer, our everything. We praise You. Thank You for Your grace, for without You we are nothing. Please, Beloved, hear my humble prayer for my dear husband. You know our needs are many. It is my desire that You would bring relief to Rob's suffering. Give Rob the desire, ability, motivation, and opportunity to exercise and lose weight, for I know that if he would but take the first step out of the boat and toward Jesus' walking on the water, that You would heal his diabetes, his blood clots in his legs, his heart condition, and other infirmities. You didn't bring us together so that we would be apart, and I fear You will take him soon. Please ease my fear, my savior. Send Your angels to administer to his painful foot and give him relief. I beseach You, my sweet Lord, heal his foot. Take away the bone spurs and the swelling in Jesus' name. Halelujah! Thank You, Father. We praise Your name forever. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
|
|
| 09-18-2009 07:11 AM |
|