Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
healing
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
healing

I am praying for God's healing and mercy. I have cancer and am having a procedure called "radiofrequency ablation" on Thursday, 4/9. The procedure will obliterate 3 tumors in my liver. I still have cancer in another area of the abdomen, but the liver tumors are the most important. I ask for your prayers that this procedure will go well. They are using hormone therapy right now for the other lesions. Please Pray it works! I praise God for His healing and mercy! Amen. Thanks, Karen
04-07-2009 05:55 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Buster Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 504
Joined: Mar 2009
Post: #2
RE: healing

My Lord, I come to you,with this request, in agreement with many others. I ask you to completely heal Karen. You have asked us to pray one for another. We thank you for all blessings, and we are counting on blessings to flow in this situation, in Jesus name, amen
04-07-2009 07:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.