Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Healing
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Healing

My throat feels raw all the way into my lungs, and I have a headache and don’t feel like eating, and I hardly slept. Please pray for healing, and pray that I’ll feel better. Pray for strength, and pray that I’ll have a good Sunday rest. And Pray that I’ll sleep very soundly tonight. Pray that this computer will continue working.
03-15-2009 01:50 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.