Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
healing
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
healing

Please pray for god to heal my body from sickness of all kind and to take away all my infirmites for me and my toddler child .Bless
04-21-2012 02:11 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
azclassic Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,410
Joined: Feb 2012
Post: #2
RE: healing

Dear Lord will you please bind Satan from these. I pray that you will guide them in their life and that you will bless their health and finances. Lord I pray that they live according to your word. And I ask this in Jesus Precious name Amen.
04-22-2012 09:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.