Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Headaches and Windstorms
Unregistered

Headaches and Windstorms

Lord Heal these headaches, this daily head pressure sinuses and tiredness, confusion, off balance, don’t let this turn into full diabetes. So overwhelmed with everything all these burdens my Lord lift them please and calm these windstorms, can hardly sleep anymore with all the noise with these strong winds been going on for a week or more shaking my home and cease any fires or outages because of it. Guide and direct those in fixing this car issue that it be safe to drive quite a distance very soon, protection, amen.
02-28-2021 09:14 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Headaches and Windstorms

Lord grant this person an answer to their prayer request for their healing. Help this person be able to sleep well at nights by calming the winds in that area so they won't have any fallen trees or power outages, and their home stop shaking because of the strong wings. Help them also be able to get their car fix well so it won't give them any trouble on that long trip they are making. Protect them getting there, while they are there and coming back home.
In all they do and go may it be for your Glory and Honor, I pray in the mighty name of Jesus, amen.
03-01-2021 07:53 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.