Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Gods will
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Gods will

Please pray my faith in God will increase,that I will trust God only and not circumstances, for Gods spoken word to come to pass and be made manifest in my life for His glory in Jesus name, amen.
11-11-2007 01:57 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
lanakat Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 175
Joined: Nov 2007
Post: #2
RE: Gods will

Dear Lord God, you hear the prayers of this person. I ask that you bring them closer to you. To be strong in faith. I ask that you lead and direct their paths. Let them trust in you Lord, with all of their hearts. I pray that in all their ways they will acknowledge you. Fill them with your power, love, wisdom and grace. I give You all the glory. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
11-11-2007 07:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
jackie Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 160
Joined: Nov 2007
Post: #3
RE: Gods will

Father God I agree in this prayer as it is your perfect will they ask for send your word Father God that it is performed for your Glory on Jesus name amen.

In all things I give God the Father the Glory, praise the Lord Jesus amen.
11-12-2007 03:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #4
RE: Gods will

Lord, please help us all to accomplish Your will in our lives. Please help us to stay out of our own way, and please help us all make choices that would make You proud. In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen.
09-16-2015 08:05 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #5
RE: Gods will

Agree Lord in all these prayers for us now IJN AMEN!
09-16-2015 08:48 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.