Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
God's intervention
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
God's intervention

I am in love with a Muslim man. We have been together for almost 4 years now. His family arranged him a marriage when he went to Pakistan to visit them. It was a painful time. We tried to break up, but got back together again. Finally, we decided that 21 May will be our last weekend together. However, on 27 I found out I was pregnant. He doesn’t want this child because he cannot go against his family and against the system. I am devastated too. I could never do an abortion. This is not right. Nevertheless, I am not ready for such changes. He told me he cannot be with me. He will support as much as he can, and that is it. Everything is so complicated with his family. They are going through hard times, and he is blaming himself for all their misfortunes. He is blaming his sin. He says God will never forgive him. He said the baby is the product of sin.
It is so painful to hear all these things. I know who is speaking inside him, and I do not blame him, but the devil for such devastating thoughts. I do not know how to go on. Have no strength to face another day. I need help. Please pray for me.. Please pray for Imad (father of baby). Only God can make a way where there seems to be no way. I dont know what to do...
Please pray for us more than once, if you will...
06-27-2010 12:46 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 7,380
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #2
RE: God's intervention

Dear Havenly Father please guide this person in all they do and please grant them their prayer request. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
06-27-2010 01:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #3
RE: God's intervention

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this woman.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this woman! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their life.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
08-10-2012 11:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.