Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

God sees all
Unregistered

God sees all

James 2:19:21-
19) Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath. * God gave man two ears and one mouth and He intended for man to listen more than he speaks, how can God speak to you if you are always talking?*
20) For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God * When we go through trials and struggles they require silence and patience, because talking inflames anger, and anger inflames talking, anger also distracts you from hearing from God. If you are so busy complaining and trying to understand why you are going through what you are going through, you will never see the whole purpose of your testimony; if we always try to figure a way out of the discomfort that we are feeling, how is God really getting the glory, no one knows the mind of God.....no one not even you.
21) Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. * So we need to put down filthiness (filthy mouth, disgusting habits,being nasty, vile) and superfluity (extreme excess) of naughtiness (indecent, and improper) and receive with meekness (humility) the engrafted word (implanted word of God)
22) But be ye doers of the word, and hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

God is telling me to tell you....to REPENT.....God knows the secrets of our heart, He knows the things we have done in the dark, and some bold to do in the light. Do not allow your self to be deceived. God knows the condition of our heart, and He knows that we are being fed His word, and that He allows us to see with our own eyes His word is the light, and God is tired of us dressing the part but not living it. If you are committing adultery woe unto you,... because you know what the word of God says, ...if you are being jealous or envy woe unto you,.... because you know what the word of God says, if you are living nasty woe unto you..., how can God dwell in filth? He can not, because He can not dwell in an unclean temple. God is tired of His people knowing the word some of us even get up and teach and preach the word, but woe unto you if you are just playing the part and not living it, I mean truly living it, see when you live for God you want to do right, when you live for God, you keep your flesh under subjection, when you live for God you walk like Christ walked. Jesus is tired of us saying , He doesn't understand...not only was He a hearer but He was a doer of the Word of GOD...and until we go through what Jesus went through..... shut your mouth and pick up your cross...God has given His people instructions, God has told us what He wants...but yet we tell the Maker how to make us, we tell God what we need, we tell God what we want...but how many of us really ask God what He wants and desire from His children, I'll tell you what: 2 Chronicles 14 - If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal the land.

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. (Galatians 5:7)
03-22-2012 01:27 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: God sees all

FATHER GOD, THANK YOU FOR THIS GUEST TODAY. THIS IS TOTALLY THE HOLY SPIRIT SPEAKING TO ME TODAY. CONTINUE TO BLESS THIS GUEST IN A GREAT WAY. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN
03-22-2012 01:35 PM
Unregistered

RE: God sees all

We ought to just praise God no matter what situation we are in. We don't just praise God because everything are going great but the Bible says, we give thanks for everything...meaning good and bad. Praise the Lord.
03-30-2012 01:21 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.