Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Getting back into shape
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Getting back into shape

After I gave birth my pelvic floor and abdominal muscles have been stretched, weakened and I feel pressure at below when I try to carry my baby or lift things up. Pray for healing and restore pelvic floor/abdominal go back to same size and shape as before. In Jesus name amen. Thank you for your praises.
08-20-2011 08:17 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
LordINeedYouNow Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,158
Joined: May 2011
Post: #2
RE: Getting back into shape

Hallelujah Lord for a healthy happy baby and we are praising You in advance for answering this Mother's prayer in Jesus Name. Amen
08-20-2011 02:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: Getting back into shape

Lord I come in agreement for this mother's prayer request in Jesus name amen. Warrior Bless
08-20-2011 08:29 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.