Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Genral.
Author Message
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 7,380
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #1
Genral.

Dear Havenly Father please forgive me of my sin and prepare me for heaven and please help me to spend my money wisely and help me to make many more friend and please lead me to my soul mate Lord for I know you have the right girl plan for me and would like to meet her real soon and Lord thank for your Son Who is Righte's and I don't deserve righeness but am thankful he die on the cross for my sin's and will serve him all the day's of my life. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
05-07-2010 10:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 5,058
Joined: Jun 2008
Post: #2
RE: Genral.

Lord,please bless Steve to do what You would have him to do. Bless him this day and always. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.
05-08-2010 05:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.