Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Genereal.
Author Message
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 7,380
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #1
Genereal.

Dear Heavenly Holy Father Please forgive of mistakes and please watch over me and protect from evil and please help grow stonger in you and please help lawn care business to group so can make living off it, please to right girl to spend rest life with, Lord I left up sick Lord and ask that you heal them, Please speak to hearts of those who don't son as Lord and Savior may come to your son Jesus as Lord and savior before it to late, and please Lord be with mom goes in for surgery at the end of this month and I give you all the honor,glory,and praise to whom all power belongs. IN JESUS HOLY NAME I PRAY AMEN.

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
07-24-2013 02:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.