Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
General
Author Message
Miracles2019
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
General

Please pray for my family that God brings us closer. Please pray that God reunite my husband with us. Please God help our finances and help him to be a man after your own heart one that loves us and provides for us. I’m begging you God please do this Lord!! We need it! Give us marital bliss Lord! Bless us and protect us!!! Help us God!! Prayer for my family, my loved ones, my friends, this nation, my finances, my paperwork comes through, my career, my education and my children, fruit of the womb, debt cancellation & my purpose be manifested as HE’s given me a vision.
07-24-2019 02:01 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: General

Father in heaven I come in agreement with the prayer above for this person. Have your perfect will be done in their life, also for healing of this marriage and their protection. Supply for all their needs as they get closer to you and make you their all. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus, amen.
Psalm 37:4
Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
John 14:13-14
"Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. "If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
07-24-2019 07:36 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #3
RE: General

In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Psalms 118:25 and abundantly life over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare what is impossible with people is possible with God over this family.
In Jesus Name I decree and declare 1 John 3:8 b) over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Zechariah 4:7 agaisnt any mountain which is agaisnt this family.

Lord's children are called kings first in Revelation 1:6 KJV. Is important to use authority and office of the king in spiritual realm. Also according with Exodus 20:5 is important to be free from any legal right from any unclean spirit.
In Jesus Name I decree and declare Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Isaiah 54:17 and Ephesians 3:20 and Romans 8:37 and Philippians 4:13 and Luke 18:27 and Jeremiah 29:11 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and John 16:24 and according with Lord's will over this family.
Thank You Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
07-24-2019 11:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.