Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
General protection and well being
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
General protection and well being

Lord I thank you and praise you. Lord forgive me of my sins as I forgive others. Lord Jesus please cover my family, my home, my dog, myself, my car, my finances, my health, my job, and my name and reputation in your shed blood. Lord Jesus please send you angels ahead of me to bind up and cast out all evil that would attack me be it human,Demonic or circumstantial.
Lord please help me to be the best I can be at my job. Lord please provide plenty of CNA's to watch our mental health patients.
Lord please provide extra money to pay off medical bills. Lord please keep me in good health so that I do not incur more bills.
Lord please provide extra money so that I can buy a pickup and repair my home.
Lord please help me to heal my stomach.
Lord help me to be the man you need me to be.
Thank you Jesus for answering these prayers. I ask them all in your name Jesus. Amen.
09-16-2016 06:00 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.