Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Friends, Parents, Grades
Author Message
xilytina
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Friends, Parents, Grades

My friends think I don't notice they're ignoring me. I know they are and it hurts me. Also, my parents are not getting along well.
My mom didn't come home last night and my dad left in the middle of the night somewhere and came back in the morning. Today, they were in a locked room, arguing and talking. It did not seem good. My grades are fluctuating and I feel like all I can do is study. I know God is with me. I go to FCA every week and do bible studies. I pray and I love God. I got three of my friends to become from Athiests to Christians. Right now though, I feel like I'm about to break down. I'm so busy doing so many activites such as piano, violin, and math lessons. I just want to request.
I feel like I need a lot of support.

~ I will always know God is with me.
11-15-2008 08:08 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.