Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
For my would be
|
| Author |
Message |
sajna
Unregistered
|
For my would be
My would be hi a regular smoker and drinker. So I want to stop all these habits for a peaceful life. Please pray for my would be.
|
|
| 10-10-2010 11:08 AM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: For my would be
Lord let your salvation reign in this mans heart and give him the strength to walk away from addictions. His body is a temple of God so let him glorify God in his body. Let him give his body to you as living sacrifice as his spiritual act of worship. Lord deliver him from addictions and I ask for sobriety. In Jesus name I pray.
|
|
| 10-10-2010 01:17 PM |
|