Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
Clarence
Junior Member
  
Posts: 37
Joined: Jun 2009
|
Financial
Prayer friends: Today I had to have several major repairs done on my car which totaled quite a bit of money. I expected some of these were about due, but not all of them. Now here's my request: I have sources from which I can pay for these repairs. But I do not believe that is living totally by faith. I would like to see God supply this need in a TOTALLY UNEXPECTED WAY to not only boost my faith but so that I will be meeting this need by faith instead of sight, like so often happens. I know God provides for others this way. I hear testimonies in church and personally know people who have great financial needs that as far as I know have no normal, expected way for them to be met, but God has come through because of their faith and met them.
I spent a wonderful time with the Lord today, sitting on a rock near a creek just off a main bike trail in our town while I was waiting for my car to be finished and it was so fulfilling and precious. I asked Him fervently for this miracle. I would like those of you who feel led of God to AGREE with me in prayer for Him now to meet this need in this way IF it is His will.
|
|
| 07-03-2009 12:56 PM |
|