Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Feeling vulnerable
Author Message
Angel7 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 6
Joined: Jul 2021
Post: #1
Feeling vulnerable

Pray I will find the courage and strength to step out again
I got maybe too cosy with lockdown and now I feel somewhat nervous getting back into things and I feel vulnerable. Jesus-sign
07-13-2021 07:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Feeling vulnerable

Jesus give Angel the strength and courage he needs to go out into the world and start working without any fear. Take away all anxieties and give him the confidence he seem to have missing. In your merciful name I pray amen.
07-13-2021 07:40 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.