Father in heaven you have been so good to me all my life, you have protected me, given me good health, provided for me, guided my me back to you when I strayed away from you, and most important of all you have let me feel your love toward me so strong embracing me during some of my most difficult times in my life.
I am so grateful and sing your of glory every morning as soon as my eyes are open to a new day. I let everyone know of the wonders you have done for me. There was a time when my favorite song was, "I Made It My Way" but you opened my eyes Lord, and showed me it was you who lead me to where I am today. Now my favorite song is "Amazing Grace" and Oh how my heart fills with love toward you my Savior and Healer.
But the enemy is still trying to take the joy out of my life. Lord please give the strength to keep me going on, and fill me again with your peace and joy. Take away from me this heavy cross that is heavier than any I've had to carry before. I need your peace and strength to see me through it all now in my old age when I feel so weak and sick myself. Lord it's not easy to see your own child wasting away, and doctors not giving us any hope for her, for they have no cure. She is so angry at you, and at me, as if we have given her these terrible diseases. Lord give her your peace, and have her make her peace with you as her time to go into eternity gets closer for her. Please God don't let her go so angry with you and with me, may she see it is not us who caused her to get these two terrible cancers, which the doctors have no cure for them, for they are so rare. Father in heaven I cry to you for there is nobody else that can help us, but you. Give us your peace my Lord for my soul is constantly sorrowful for her, and there are so many times I feel I can't take no more. She doesn't want to hear anything about you or prayers, I can't listen to my Christian music, which gave me so much hope and peace, she don't want to hear them Lord, she does crazy on me when I play them. My Lord you are my only source of strength and peace, for I know there is no other here on earth or in the universe, but you. Please Lord help my daughter and me, I pray and thank you in advance in the mighty name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, amen.