Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Family
Unregistered

Family

Jesus please send single man for all my husband girlfriends nearby or overseas. Close all his outsiders relationship chatting and dating relationships. Dispel him from temptation, images, cold wall and other problems.xjtgm
02-22-2021 07:48 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Family

Lord bring this man to repentance and put a new fresh love in his heart just for you and his wife. May he have eyes and desire just for her, and start being the husband he should be. If he is a father may he be a good example to his children. Heal this marriage Lord and have those women stop communicating with this man even if he is the one to communicate with them, have them ignore him completely. Bring them all to repentance and have your perfect will be done in all of them. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, amen.
02-23-2021 07:15 AM
Unregistered

77777 - I see you are the guest asking for prayers for your son's healing. His problems can be from all that conflict happening in your home because of your husband's behavior. That poor child is being torn between you and your husband, and probably hears all that goes on there. It is not good raising a child in that atmosphere in the home, can he be removed from that situation by letting him live with another relative? For living with all that is going on in your marriage will affect him for the rest of his life, it can also make him mentally sick. Talk calm with the father and try to let him see what he is doing to his child with what he is doing to you and him.
Lord have your perfect will be done in this marriage, with this man's addictions and salvation, and the poor child being raised in these conditions. Unless this situation is faced and resolved the kid will not continue too improve. Have mercy Lord on him and his parents, who seemed not to care about how their actions is affecting their child. There are so many couples like them out there who should had never become parents. Protect all these children out there who are in the same situation as this one, as well as this kid too. I pray in the loving and mighty name of Jesus amen.
02-24-2021 09:37 AM
Aaron Offline
Registered

It looks like a complicated situation, friend, and I can certainly understand your feelings. Just said a prayer for you and your husband that the Lord will surround you both with His loving presence, and draw you close to Himself and to one another. Blessings!
02-25-2021 10:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.