Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
family is under attack
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
family is under attack

me and my family are under attack. we are under attack physically,mentally,spiritually and financially. Our prayer request is so over whelming; pray for me and my family. pray for my daughter Desiree who was involved in a car accident in which she sustaind a brain injury. all the doctors told us she would be a vegetable. and in ICU the doctors told us that no one would think bad of us if we let her die. we immedately stated we did not give her life nor could we take it.pray for a financial miracle, we are in need. pray for my health, several weeks ago i was in the emergency room with congestive heart failure. pray for a complete and total recovery. pray for my job, pray for favor and promotion. pray for jeff,chris,debbie,curtis,celia,diane,stephanie,gwen,questa,laquita,eric w,eric s,jim,kaye, and all others.PLEASE PLEASE PRAY WE ARE IN NEED OF A MIRACLE.
09-20-2008 06:55 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
matt Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 563
Joined: Jun 2008
Post: #2
RE: family is under attack

Father, please help this family. I ask for You to bring desiree out of this with a healing and a testimony of Your power Lord, please also bless the family with Your peace and comfort and faith in Jesus , amen
09-21-2008 07:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #3
RE: family is under attack

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
06-18-2012 12:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Dawn1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 2,339
Joined: Apr 2012
Post: #4
RE: family is under attack

DO NOT FEAR
ISAIAH 41:10
"DO NOT FEAR, FOR I AM WITH YOU; DO NOT ANXIOUSLY LOOK ABOUT YOU, I AM YOUR GOD. I WILL STRENGTHEN YOU, SURELY I WILL HELP YOU, SURELY I WILL UPHOLD YOU WITH MY RIGHTEOUS RIGHT HAND."
06-18-2012 01:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.