If you plan on shopping on Amazon, please click the link at the end of this line and we will get a small commission if you purchase something. Shopping on Amazon?

Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Faith Without Works Is Dead
Unregistered

Faith Without Works Is Dead

JAMES 2:26
For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also. Faith without corresponding action is dead. It’s not enough just to believe. There has to be a progression! You have to put actions behind what you believe. Today, don’t be stagnant. If you believe God told you something, move in that direction. It’s time to have a faith that is alive!
Prayer: Father, today I am putting action behind what I believe. I will no longer have faith that is dead. My faith is now alive and well! I know that You’ve never lied to me, so I’m going to move in the direction of Your voice and I will have everything You said I would have. Thank You for everything You’ve promised me—I receive it now in Jesus’ name. Amen!
Examine your faith. Have you put action behind what you believe?  If not, will you do so today?
Try it, it has worked for me and it will work for you too, just take the first step knowing
God will help you, and before you know your prayers are answered. Praise God!!!!!
10-07-2020 10:34 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Faith Without Works Is Dead

Yes Lord we have to take our first step with faith in you then things to work out for us who love you.
10-07-2020 03:42 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.