Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Exam success
Unregistered

Exam success

Dear Lord,

I am praying for exam success. I recently took an exam and have another one in a week and a bit and I am praying that my hard work will not come unnoticed and I will pass successfully. I am losing sleep from the stress of thinking about them and I need your help and guidance. The exams are the most important ones I will take so far in my studies which will help me continue my journey as a doctor. I pray to you our dear saviour for a miracle. Please hear my thoughts and prayers.

Amen

Geoff
06-09-2012 11:55 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Dawn1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

RE: Exam success

FATHER GOD, I INVITE YOU INTO GEOFF'S STUDIES. ALLOW HIM TO BE SUCCESSFUL WITH PASSING HIS EXAMS. REMOVE ALL STRESS FROM HIM. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN
06-10-2012 06:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Tractman Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

JESUS CARES!: "Casting ALL your care upon Him, for HE CARETH FOR YOU."
Praying for you and your important exams....

Please pray this: "Dear Lord Jesus, thank You for dying on the Cross for me. Please come into my heart in a fresh new way and give me the ability to live as I should, a life that is pleasing to you. Grant me your peace, and let your shield of protection be over us all day and night. I have confidence in You, that You will be my Shepherd and provide what You see I need all the days of my life, as I live for You. Thank You, Lord Jesus, amen."

Pray that often, and read Psalm 23 and the final part of Romans 8 beginning with "If God is for us, who can be against us?"

Continuing to pray...
06-10-2012 04:24 PM
Jeremiah2911 Offline
Registered

I pray that everything goes well with your exams. . . praying now...
06-10-2012 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Thank you for the prayers everyone. I am saying my daily prayers until I get my results..
06-11-2012 07:18 AM
Tractman Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Still praying...
06-11-2012 12:54 PM
Unregistered

praying for my exam this coming Sunday hoping to passed this. for this would be the beginning of my journey...
10-15-2012 11:57 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.