Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Exam and everything
Unregistered

Exam and everything

Jesus please bless my daughter this Friday coming exam for doing excellent. Bless her for confidence, happiness, motivation, keen to study, excellent memory, able to answer all questions correctly and 100% results.

Bless my daughter and I will get COVID vaccines this Saturday at a doctor to be good. Dispel from medicine side effects, swollen, sick or other problems. Bless our vaccine day to be happy and still stay in healthy.

Lord please send new good tenant into my vacant property urgently. Make my property manager or agent will accept their application fast. Make tenant wants to move into this property urgently. I am stressing about mortgage and safety. Bless the advertising effectively and successfully. Lord please bring me with a good news about new tenant coming soon.
09-15-2021 03:17 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Exam and everything

Jesus bless this family and have your perfect will be done in their petitions, and each one's life. In your precious name I pray amen.
09-15-2021 06:18 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.