Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
Eastern Pennsylvania
|
| Author |
Message |
Guest
Unregistered
|
Eastern Pennsylvania
Please pray for God to deliver Eastern Pennsylvania from evil and to bless It spiritually with all He desires. God bless!!!
|
|
| 08-23-2023 12:51 PM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: Eastern Pennsylvania
Lord I come on agreement with the prayer request above for you to depart all evil from Eastern Pennsylvania and the rest of our country too. Your world tells us in 2 Chronicles 7:14
Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land.
Bring them all to repentance Lord, we know your word never goes void and you keep your promises to us. I pray in Jesus mighty name, amen.
|
|
| 08-23-2023 02:52 PM |
|