Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
DO YOU HAVE ANY LOST LOVED ONES?
Author Message
Dawn1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 2,339
Joined: Apr 2012
Post: #1
DO YOU HAVE ANY LOST LOVED ONES?

DO YOU HAVE ANY LOST LOVED ONES THAT YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO PRAY FOR? IF SO, LEAVE ME A MESSAGE. I WILL PRAY FOR THEIR SALVATION BY NAME. AMEN! GOD BLESS!
11-30-2012 02:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: DO YOU HAVE ANY LOST LOVED ONES?

Thank You for praying for all these and there families, friends: jon al nel gg ann ishy dan sal sue mark joe maria mike deb. Pray all generational curses are broken. God bless Dawn1!
11-30-2012 05:22 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: DO YOU HAVE ANY LOST LOVED ONES?

Yes, margerite, james, Larry, Edward.
Thank you!
God Bless you.

(11-30-2012 02:13 AM)Dawn1 Wrote:  DO YOU HAVE ANY LOST LOVED ONES THAT YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO PRAY FOR? IF SO, LEAVE ME A MESSAGE. I WILL PRAY FOR THEIR SALVATION BY NAME. AMEN! GOD BLESS!
11-30-2012 01:45 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Dawn1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 2,339
Joined: Apr 2012
Post: #4
RE: DO YOU HAVE ANY LOST LOVED ONES?

LORD, I LIFT UP BEFORE YOU JON, AL, NEL, ISHY, DAN, SAL, SUE, MARK, JOE, MARIA, MIKE, AND DEB. GRANT THEM ALL SALVATION. GRANT THEM DIRECTION, DISCERNMENT, GUIDANCE, PRIVISION, AND WISDOM. SHOW THEM YOUR PERFECT WILL FOR THEIR LIFE. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN

LORD, I LIFT UP BEFOR YOU MARGERITE, JAMES, LARRY, AND EDWARD. GRANT THEM ALL SALVATION. LET THEIR WILL BECOME THE SAME AS YOUR WILL. GRANT THEM WISDOM AND FAVOR. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2012 04:14 PM by Dawn1.)
11-30-2012 04:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #5
RE: DO YOU HAVE ANY LOST LOVED ONES?

Vic, tim, bobbi, di, crues, jaki, aton, ana, glo, jena frank & all the neighbors. God knows who they are. God bless You!
12-01-2012 07:49 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #6
RE: DO YOU HAVE ANY LOST LOVED ONES?

Dear Dawn, My two sons, Paul and Fred are lost and it is just killing me. I feel like I don't want to live because of this. I raised them both in God's Word and in a very loving way. Please pray! God Bless You!
12-02-2012 11:48 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Dawn1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 2,339
Joined: Apr 2012
Post: #7
RE: DO YOU HAVE ANY LOST LOVED ONES?

LORD, LIFT UP BEFORE YOU VIC, TIM, BOBBI, DI CRUES, JAKI, ATON, ANA, GLO, JENA, FRANK, AND ALL THE NEIGHBORS. GRANT THEM ALL SALVATION. LET THEIR WILL BECOME THE SAME AS YOUR WILL. GIVE THEM WISDOM AND FAVOR. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN

LORD, I LIFT UP BEFORE YOU PAUL AND FRED. GRANT THEM BOTH SALVATION. LET THEIR WILL BECOME THE SAME AS YOUR WILL. GIVE THEM WISDOM AND FAVOR. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2012 01:45 AM by Dawn1.)
12-04-2012 01:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
guest1 Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 8
Joined: Nov 2012
Post: #8
RE: DO YOU HAVE ANY LOST LOVED ONES?

Dear Lord.. I am suffering in the clutches of my husband stany, and my in-laws lucy, nancy melvin, laveena, vijay, helen and baptist since 30 years, of injustice, physical mental emotional abuse, false accusation, wrongly labelled, without any freedom, i am 52 years old i need help.. please set me free from these captivity in JESUS name I most humbly pray...
12-04-2012 02:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #9
RE: DO YOU HAVE ANY LOST LOVED ONES?

Father God we praise You always that You have set us the captives free of the attacks of the enemy....Bind Your enemies off of our families lives now IJN & by Your Son's shed Blood AmenN
12-04-2012 03:06 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Dawn1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 2,339
Joined: Apr 2012
Post: #10
RE: DO YOU HAVE ANY LOST LOVED ONES?

LORD, LIFT UP BEFORE YOU LUCY, NANCY, MELVIN, LAVEENA, VIJAY, AND HELEN BEFORE YOU. GRANT THEM ALL SALVATION. LET THEM BECOME MEN AND WOMEN AFTER YOUR OWN HEART. LET THEM BECOME MEN AND WOMEN AFTER YOUR STRATEGY. DELIVER THIS PERSON FOR CAPTIVITY. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN
12-05-2012 08:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.