Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Devestated!
Author Message
m12281515 Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 315
Joined: Nov 2009
Post: #1
Devestated!

Just been informed that the birth father of my foster children will be taking custody next month. I just want to die. I have raised these boys since birth and now they will be ripped from our home to live with someone the social worker deemed unfit to take care of children. These are my Christmas babies. I always felt they were my gifts from God after all these years of struggling to start a family. My pastor once told me that God gives us opportunities each day to do for him and that we constantly say no. I wanted only 1 child and a girl. When they agency called, my husband and I were their last family to call before they were going to separate the twins. I felt that we were saying yes to God, that he was asking us to take these boys so they wouldn't be separated. My reward for my good deed is that my children are being taken away and we are left with nothing. We will not be taking in any more children because we were told most likely these children will be In Care again and can only be placed with me if I have space for them. My only choice is to wait for them to come home even if it takes years. Maybe I'm just venting because I don't even know what to pray for any more. It feels like I'm dying.I guess pray for a miracle.
09-18-2015 04:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Devestated!

Lord. I pray your will be done for these children and family. Protect them from emotional hurt. If it is your will, I pray that a change can be made in this decision that will allow the children to be permanently adopted into this family. Please give this mother peace and comfort.
09-18-2015 05:30 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: Devestated!

God, we know that Job said the Lord gives and takes away, and blessed be Your name. Still it so hurts us when we want our will. Help us be strong in You and the power of Your might. Even i feel so fallen, so broken, but where will we go? Please accept our pleas and heal. Hear us, Lord Jesus.
09-18-2015 04:06 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #4
RE: Devestated!

Lord please comfort this lady who have taken care of this twins. Lord you know how much we hurt when we are
about to lose, or have lost our own children. I feel for her for I am now living through what the doctors say, that my daughter had terminal cancer, but my faith is you is stronger than what the doctors are telling me, and what I see right in front of me. Even though she has deteriorated so much lately, I know you got the power to heal her Lord, as I know you got the power to have the decision about the twins, and have this foster parents be able to adopt this babies. Give her the strength, and comfort she needs while she waits on you. I pray this in Jesus's name amen.
09-18-2015 04:59 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
charity Offline
Member
***
Registered

Posts: 75
Joined: Oct 2014
Post: #5
RE: Devestated!

Dear Lord, You love children. You said that the kingdom of heaven belongs to them, that is why they are such a tremendous target! Please, Lord, protect these children from their natural father, but if it is necessary, for their salvation, to be with the Christian father and mother who have raised them in the nurture of the Lord since they were babies, please, in Your great mercy, wisdom and might, work a miracle on their behalf. And we will ascribe all the glory and the praise and the thanksgiving to You, and to You only. In Christ's name (asking for the Holy Spirit's direct intervention and for Jesus' intercession on behalf of this urgent prayer,)Amen.
09-18-2015 07:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.