O Elohim, You are my Elohim, early will I seek You, my soul thirsts for You, my flesh longs for You, in a dry and thirsty land where there is no water. So I have looked for You in the sanctuary, to see Your power and glory. Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise You. Thus I will bless You while I live. I will lift up my hands in Your name. My soul shall be satisfied with You, and my mouth shall praise You with joyful lips. I will remember You on my bed, I will medidate on You in the night watches, because you have been my help, therefore in the shadow of Your wings I will rejoice.
Search me, O Elohim, and know my heart, try me, and know my anxieties. And see if there is any wicked way in me. And lead me in the way everlasting. Deal with me for Your name's sake because Your mercy is good, deliver me. Eternal One, be merciful to me, heal my soul, for I have sinned against You. May I bear fruits worthy of repentance. Cause me to fear You, to walk in all Your Ways and to love You, to serve You with all my heart and with all my soul.
Show me Your ways, O Eternal One, teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me. For You are the Elohim of my salvation, on You I wait all the day. Remember , O Eternal One, Your tender mercies and Your lovingkindnesses, for they are from of old. May I let not the foot of pride come against me, nor the hand of the wicked drive me away. Please do not withold Your tendermercies from me, O Eternal One. Let Your lovingkindness and Your truth continually preserve me.
O Elohim, do not be far from me, O my Elohim, make haste to help me, please deliver me from all evil and heal me in every way, body and spirit. I pray in the name of Your Son Yeshua, the Messiah, the Anointed One, the Sun of righteousness that would arise with healing in His wings, the Restorer who will come again to restore the Kingdom to Israel and also He will champions the cause of all the needy, the High Priest of the good things to come. Amen, so be it. Halleluyah. The Eternal One lives! Blessed be my Rock! Let the Elohim of my salvation be exalted. Halleluyah.