Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Dear Lord
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Dear Lord

Dear Lord,

Please help me to be strong with all life trials. For about half in a year now, me and my family really almost lost everything. I know the consequences of my unworthiness Lord. I just pity my kids because I have a husband who gave us so much pain and sufferings. Lord you know how is life with Him but still I am hanging on because I thought I could change his very bad attitude. Lord, I have been applying for a job for about four months already but then with the 30 applications, walking every now and then...I still do'nt have one until now. O Lord have mercy, I am the only bread winner of my family, my kids needs me now. Please Lord also provide us with the financial need that we need to pay all our bills...because i don't know what miracles does it take already...and to whom shall we get the favor at least. I got relatives with good life...but then when I seek help just for the sake of kids....they don't even respond.Lord please touch their hearts...even just now. Please Lord I need all the help I can get for now because we are renting a house that we need to pay or else we got nowhere to live, bills to pay at home, our food, kids education. Lord, please I need to have a job now..please I ask for your mercy and miracle to all of these. Forgive me Lord, I know a lot of people needs you too.

Amen
10-07-2009 12:04 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 5,058
Joined: Jun 2008
Post: #2
RE: Dear Lord

Lord, please help this lady with the burdens she has. Lord,please let her find a job that would help her support herself and the children. Let this husband see that he needs to be a good husband and father. Let him see that he too needs to support his children. Lord send someone to help in their needs. Lord, be merciful on this family. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.
10-07-2009 06:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.