Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Custody Battle
Author Message
LovingDaddyOF2
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Custody Battle

Hello all,
My awesome sister pointed me to this forum! I am about to enter a custody battle with my ex-wife and I would really appreciate your prayer help!

Background: Divorced in Oct 2011. My ex-wife was cheating on me behind my back for the last 2 years of marriage. She did not work at all and I worked all I could even out of town to support our family. I also put her through school the entire time. After she graduated she said she wanted a divorce and moved out into an apartment with the guy she had been seeing behind my back. We split 50/50 custody of the children (even though this guy never spoke a single work to my kids).

After about a year she broke up with that guy and started dating a guy that lived about an hour away. After a few months she moved in with him and now wants full custody because she's "tired of driving the kids back and forth to school so far away."

This guy makes good money and I know they will pay whatever to try to make this happen. I'm trying to stay rational with all her greediness and false sense of entitlement! My kids are literally my entire world and I'd have them full custody if I could. I'm asking please to pray for a fair judgement and PLEASE pray that my children are unaffected through this entire process.

Thank you so much and God bless!
02-04-2014 10:22 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.