If you plan on shopping on Amazon, please click the link at the end of this line and we will get a small commission if you purchase something. Shopping on Amazon?

Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Corruption in Santa Barbara
moses Offline
Registered

Corruption in Santa Barbara

Praise Him Thank Himmmmm. Praise Your Mighty Name Lord Jesus Christ. Thankyou Lord Jesus in Your Name I believe for these faithful who are praying. Blessing upon blessings in their lives. Bless the administer here. Thankyou for Prayer Request.com Thankyou Lord Jesus for our enemies, they're making us "rich." Thankyou Lord Jesus for unveiling the Treasonous in Santa Barbara who want the "north american union," Thankyou for Your justice regarding the Treasonous to the age of accountability. As You did for Elijah, so do for U.S. Lord Jesus. Thankyou Lord Jesus for tearing down the "OWL," bohemian grove bringing these membership lists into salvation, justice, and or a "strong delusion". Praise Your Name Heavenly Father as I continue to believe for 100%extraction of this implanted chip by a Treasonous team of surgeon's Lord Jesus. Let this prayer be a heads up for those whom lurk in the villages, to drag the innocents into their nets. Continue to unveil Santa Barbara law enforcements activities here Lord Jesus. Their influences and the tactics of the " rich and powerful" who control their actions. Thankyou for continuing to unveil their secret places where they practice Abominations OH Lord. Thankyou for continuing to unveil the Cartwright like family who apparently keep slaves and all of those who do. Thankyou for keeping me from them. Prais
11-24-2018 08:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Corruption in Santa Barbara

Lord gave your perfect will be done for this prayer request, also in the life of the person who posted it. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, amen.
11-26-2018 07:22 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Lord you know the whole situation with this prayer request, you know the best way to answer them as your perfect will is done, in Jesus name amen.
11-29-2018 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Santa Barbara Corruption,

Your prayers have been answered SB Corruption in law enforcement and in the SB government is being addressed.
10-20-2020 01:07 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.