Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Continuing prayer for my family
Author Message
AshliN Offline
Member
***
Registered

Posts: 62
Joined: Sep 2011
Post: #1
Continuing prayer for my family

Happy Easter! Glorious day for our Lord.

Please continue to pray for my dad! His ALS is slow, but I can see his arm skinnier and he complains about his foot sometimes cramping up. He is on multi medications (coconut oil as one for a natural remedy) as well as rilutek (als medicine). Please pray his condition DOES NOT speed up. I haven't stopped praying and believing that God is working in his own way, at his own time. <3

God bless you all!
04-07-2012 08:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Dawn1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 2,339
Joined: Apr 2012
Post: #2
RE: Continuing prayer for my family

HAPPY EASTER TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY! WELCOME TO 24 HOUR PRAYER! I SEE THAT YOU BECAME A MEMBER YESTERDAY. I'M LOOKIG FORWARD TO LOOKING OUT FOR YOUR PRAYER REQUEST.

FATHER GOD, I PRAY FOR ASHLIN'S FATHER TO HEAL. PUT YOR GENTLE HANDS OM HIS ACHES AND PAINS. RESTORE TO HIM HIS HEALTH. PROTECT HIM ROM SATAN'S ATTACK THROUGH HIS ILNESS. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN
04-08-2012 02:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.